DEFINE FASTER, DELIVER FASTER AND DISCOVER FASTER—WITH THE AVEC® ADVANTAGE
Data integration is difficult, time-consuming and inconvenient, but it doesn’t need to be. While many technology platforms fail to deliver as promised, the Avec® platform by Signet Accel delivers true interoperability to healthcare. Experience discovery at unprecedented speeds—without requiring data centralization, interrupting existing workflows, adhering to a single standard or sacrificing security and ownership.
Read our white paper to discover:
- How current technologies fall short of interoperability
- Why compromise is no longer the gold standard—and capitalizing on current investments is the norm
- 6 core benefits of true interoperability with Avec®
- A case study revealing the importance of true interoperability in rare disease and how Avec® bridges global data sites with the Hairy Cell Leukemia Research Foundation
- A side-by-side comparison of Avec® and other data integration platforms
About the Author
Philip R. O. Payne, PhD, FACMI
Chief Science Officer, Signet Accel
Dr. Payne co-led the formation of Signet Accel and the creation of the Avec® platform during his tenure as Professor and Chair of the Department of Biomedical Informatics at The Ohio State University, College of Medicine. Dr. Payne is an internationally-recognized leader in the field of clinical research informatics and translational bioinformatics. He is the author of over 175 publications, including several seminal reports that have served to define a new sub-domain of biomedical informatics theory and practice specifically focusing upon clinical research applications. Dr. Payne currently serves as inaugural director of the Institute for Informatics at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis.